Meldrum Triangle Orange

ABOUT US

BUILDING STRONG
FOUNDATIONS IN
PARTNERSHIP

In our Civil Engineering business we work on building strong relationships with our clients.

So much so that 70% of our business is from repeat clients. The remaining 30% typically comes from client referrals which speaks volumes for our client relationships.

Meldrum Triangle Orange

OUR SERVICES

Reinforced Concrete

Reinforced Concrete

DISCOVER MORE

Water Treatment Works

DISCOVER MORE
Industrial Buildings

Industrial Buildings

DISCOVER MORE

Road & Highway Work

DISCOVER MORE
External Work

External Work

DISCOVER MORE
Drainage

Drainage

DISCOVER MORE
Meldrum Triangle Orange

MEET THE TEAM

CIVILS DIRECTORS

Jonathan Mellis
JONATHAN MELLIS

Managing Director – Meldrum Structural and Civil Engineering Ltd

Jonathan was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2016 following 6 successful years of managing and growing our Civils Department. In 2019, following the introduction of the Group structure, Jonathan was appointed MD of Meldrum Structural and Civil Engineering Ltd.

Jonathan has 28 years’ experience in civil engineering construction, along with strong leadership, programming and commercial skills. He has developed his career, starting out as an apprentice through to management, joining Meldrum in 2010.

Michael Robertson
MICHAEL ROBERTSON

Construction Director – Meldrum Structural and Civil Engineering Ltd

Michael has over 20 years’ experience in the civil engineering industry, starting on site as a Site Engineer. Michael has developed his career to that of Construction Director and oversees all the of Meldrum’s Civil and Structural Engineering projects from a delivery and technical perspective.

Michael has been with Meldrum for 9 years and has successfully delivered a range of projects such as (but not limited to) reinforced concrete structures, steel frames, waste water treatment plants, hard and soft landscaping, underpinning and basement works with associated internal fit out’s.

Michael’s delivery is firmly embedded within Meldrum’s core values, resulting in 80% repeat business and referrals.

Meldrum Triangle White

JOIN THE TEAM

VACANCIES