This unusual project was the conversion of the rear area and internal courtyard of an existing amusement arcade to become a new 8-lane ten-pin bowling alley and associated facilities in Seaton Carew, Hartlepool.
- Work included the demolition of part of the existing building and the construction of a new single storey steel framed extension.
- Access to the new construction and site was very limited due to retention of the existing 3-storey façade and entrance doors.
- The new building works are approximately 600 m² in floor area and include all high quality finishings and Mechanical & Electrical installations.
- The interior design scheme was based on the chic and quirky bars of New York and San Francisco.
- The end result is a very modern and stylish 8-lane boutique bowling alley finished to the highest quality.