This project was the design and build of a new service depot for Petit Forestier in Bicester. The superstructure is a steel frame with cladding rails and roof purlins. Ground bearing concrete to take 2-tonne loading was put in place along with reinforced concrete inspection & oil retention pits.
- Tarmac to car and large vehicle parking bays, service yard and entrance road
- Brushed concrete finish to diesel storage and wash down areas
- Perimeter fencing – Weldmesh panel fencing RAL 9010 with sliding entrance gate
- Landscaping –including grass, trees and shrubs
- Diesel storage works below ground
- Washdown area with water, power supplies and drainage
- Petrol interceptors