Meldrum Facilitates currently provide electrical labour to Drager for specialist works. The site is a 24/7 operation and tasks are to be completed ensuring no disruption to the operation of site. The work includes access to classified areas with highly secured plant and information due to foreign military orders. These works also include working in clinically clean and anti-static environments due to nature of materials stored and produced on site.
Details of projects recently completed on site include:
- HV / LV Main Switch Room – New HV supply, clients own 11kVa 22,000v transformer.
- Installation of new main section board.
- Installation of ventilation in manufacturing suite.
- New BMS Controls for temperature control within Blocks 1 & 2.
- Response to routine reactive failures across the site.