Meldrum Building Services were contracted by Meldrum Construction to complete the full M&E fit out for a newly constructed Synagogue.
The fit our provides washing facilities, female bathing areas with separate bathrooms/preparation rooms, male Mikvehs which can accommodate up to 2000 people per, and a 2000m2 function suite with state of the art lighting, sound system and comfort controlled heating, cooling and ventilation.
Specialist installations included;
- 3no fully function high grade commercial kitchens
- 2no commercial laundry rooms
- 600amp main switchboard with a generator connection facility and localised distribution boards
- 1MW watt of gas fired LTHW boiler plant
- 2 no heat exchangers with 4500 litres of hot water storage
- 1no 10,000 litre cold water storage tank
- 2 no large roof mounted ventilation AHU’s with heating and cooling capabilities
- Fully automated BMS
- Sand filters for 5 no Mikvah tanks
- Rain water collections system for Z and H tanks
- Underfloor wet and electric heating system
- Mikvah call system
- Bespoke Mikvah water heating system